Monday, March 1, 2010

Hello, March!

How do you do? Come on in and stay awhile!



I am so glad to see February go and March come rushing in! I hope that the beginning of March means the end of snow (although there is snow in the forecast for tomorrow). I don't know about you but I am ready to see green grass, daffodils, and bright, sunny days.

This month feels more like a starting-over, new-beginning month than January or February did. There are lots of things I'd like to alter or improve about my life this year. I hope to get the ball rolling this month. Among other things, I'd truly like to start eating better. More vegetables and fruits, less starches. I want to try yoga or some other form of relaxing exercise because I feel really lackluster and down-in-the-dumps (I think that's the lack of sunshine and the lack of movement). I'd like to get some of my energy and motivation back. I'd also like to cut back on my bad TV intake and increase my good book levels. First on my list: Breakfast at Tiffany's and Heartburn. That's a rather daunting, general list but I think I'm on my way toward progress. We shall see!


(Image courtesy of www.wallpapersphere.com - I thought I'd share my current wallpaper with you!)

No comments: