Saturday, March 13, 2010

Go See Alice

Last night, Chance and I went to see Alice in Wonderland with my best friend, Alison. Although I thought the 3D made the price a bit steep, it turned out to be totally worth it. I have never read the Alice books and I did not particularly enjoy the original Disney movie, so I wasn't sure if I would like the movie; I ended up loving it. Johnny Depp is a great Mad Hatter (no surprise there) and I like Mia Wasikowska as Alice. Nonetheless, I find myself most taken with the Cheshire Cat and Bayard, the dog.



If you haven't seen Alice in Wonderland yet, I would most certainly recommend it!

1 comment:

bankrgrl said...

I loved, loved, loved Alice! More than I expected to, actually, because I'm not really a fan of 3D. Cheryl, Alex, and I are going to listen to Alice in Wonderland (*THE* Alice) on the way to New Orleans in a few weeks.

We also saw The Wizard of Oz (Birmingham Broadway Series) yesterday afternoon and it was fab!