Saturday, January 30, 2010

Lazy Saturday

Yippee! I finally have internet access at the apartment. Chance and I woke up early this morning and sat on the couch, enjoying the snow falling out the window before the internet-mr.-fix-it arrived. The snow was just enough to make the surroundings gorgeous and give us an excuse to stay in all day.

For the first time in a while, it's been a quiet, relaxed day. No particular place to go, no particular thing to do. We've just been watching movies, eating, and enjoying looking up random stuff on the internet (such as http://www.sketchysantas.com/ - hilarious). I hope to do some homework later but will probably just end up watching Jon Hamm on Saturday Night Live.

I am going to try to be better about blogging now. I've seen lots of inspiring, creative things lately. If nothing else, I want to begin documenting Chance's meals. Fortunately for me, he has become quite the cook; he prepared mouthwatering steaks earlier in the week and is currently trying his hand at burgers and french fries from scratch. We're thinking about taking a cooking class together but I think that would be more for my benefit than his. Any good recipes we should try?

More soon.

No comments: