Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's the Future

I found this questionnaire at Happenstance. She found it here and it apparently first came from here. This blog is donating 25 cents to the Red Cross in order to help Haiti for each person who answers the questions below and links back to MannLand5. The time limit for this might have expired, but it's worth a shot, right?

1. Hair color..Au naturale..or not?
I'm not a fan of dyeing. I'm au naturale all the way. Brown forever and always!

2. If somebody has food in their teeth or lipstick on their teeth do you tell them?
Usually, yes.

3. Would you rather have a million dollars or your vision of the perfect body?
A million dollars, for sure. I can work on my body any old time. Plus, who wants "perfection" anyway?

4. Favorite magazine?
How could I choose? Well, albemarle magazine first and foremost. I also like everything from O (the Oprah magazine) to Real Simple to Vogue to Nylon to Vanity Fair and all sorts of magazines in between. The list doesn't end.

5. Bra style..lacey or plain?
Usually plain.

6. If you walked into Victoria's Secret..would you most likely come out with something sexy or comfy?
Comfy.

7. Do you fake and bake?
No.

8. What's your favorite body part on a man?
I really like eyes. In terms of Chance - I love his eyes, his strong arms, his hands, his lips, his everything! I guess it just depends on the man.

No comments: