Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Well, it's a new year and a new decade. I hope you had a fabulous New Years Eve celebration. Most of my New Years was spent on the road headed back from Alabama. I had a fun time visiting family, eating good food, and doing a little shopping. I also got the opportunity to finally watch Up, which I really enjoyed. I especially loved the "Married Life" montage.



As my father says, it was good to go but it's also good to get home. It is a relief to be home so that I can really tackle my to-do list. Chance and I are moving into our new apartment on Monday, so there's lots to do. We did have a relaxing New Years with fireworks, champagne, and the entertaining Kathy Griffin and Anderson Cooper before the craziness begins.

I don't generally make resolutions but I do have high hopes for 2010. I'm excited to share an apartment with Chance, finish my last year in college, and hopefully get an enjoyable job. What are your hopes for the year?

No comments: