Thursday, August 6, 2009

Intern Thrills

My last day of my summer internship was on Wednesday. Fortunately, I extended my internship through the academic year, so basically I just have about a two-week vacation. I guess it's a good thing - I have things I need to do to get ready for school - but I'm going to miss the magazine for the two weeks I'm not there!

I went to the bookstore the other day and got one of the greatest thrills ever! I saw the August-September issue (the first that I've ever worked on) on the shelf with all of the other magazines. It was very exciting.

This is what the issue looks like:


(Image courtesy of albemarle magazine)

It is so wonderful to have a tangible thing to show for all of the work I've done over the summer. I can't wait to get back to the office and work on more issues of the magazine!

No comments: